- Select the product you want to purchase. You can purchase multiple products at the same time and checkout.
- Select the payment method you deem fit for your purchase. We offer various payment methods i.e. PayPal, Skrill and Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa).
- Get your account details delivered to you via e-mail. The delivery is subject to the availability of the staff.
- If you cannot get hold of your details, you can contact our online support anytime.
Note: Steam Guard is disabled on all accounts.
a. Changing your email address via linking your Phone Number to the account:
- Log in to Steam (using the application or a web browser) and click on your account name located in the top right corner.
- Select Account Details from the dropdown menu.
- Under Contact Info, select Add a phone number.
- Enter your phone number and select Next. Steam will send an SMS message containing your confirmation code – Enter this code to verify that Steam have the correct information.
- You’re done!
- You will now be able to change your e-mail address, password and set Mobile Authenticator through your linked phone number.
Please note that only one phone number can be associated with a Steam account at a time.
b. Changing your email address via code verification through current e-mail address of the account:
- In the Steam client, select Settings from the Steam menu at the top left. Within the Account tab, select Change contact email.
- Contact our Live Chat to request the verification code sent to the current e-mail address of the Steam account.
- Once the code is entered, Steam will prompt you to enter the new e-mail address. Enter your new e-mail address.
- Steam Support will immediately send you a new verification code to your new e-mail address for verifying your new email address. Do not close the Steam dialogue box while you retrieve the email. If you don’t receive the email, please try using an email address with a different email provider.
- Retrieve the code and enter it as prompted. The dialogue box in Steam should now confirm the email change. Please click Finish to complete the process.
Select “Change Password…”
Enter your current password:
An email from Steam Support will be sent to the email address associated with your Steam account. If you don’t receive an email, make sure to check your spam folder.
Enter the 5 character code from the email and enter a new password.
NOTE: It must not be a previous password and must meet the password strength requirements.
When you we completed changing your password, you will receive confirmation by email.